Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Yummy beef and broccoli

I made this fabulous dish last night 

http://rainydaygal.com/2011/02/03/beef-with-broccoli/

Wow this was good after a long day! We spent all morning up at Children's Mercy for my son's cardiologist appointment then waited for his prescription and some feeding bags before we finally were able to head out the door. Makes for a long day let me tell you! So this meal was a nice treat. It didn't take me long (the most personal time consuming item was slicing up the meat). My husband and I are more of the medium rare kind of people so I didn't wait until all the pink was gone. My husband's only suggestion was to add some water chestnuts. I'm down with adding more veggies! We had plenty of leftovers for some lunches this week. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment