Monday, September 7, 2015

Time has passed

So it's been some time since I've written. Well to find out why look here http://fellowshipofthecaudles.blogspot.com/?m=1

I'm going to try this random posting thing again. Let's see how far I can go.

Tonight we tried out this recipe
Now I made a few tweaks. One is that I Bought the cheapest frozen white fish I could find at Dillons. I must say it smelled awful after thawing and the trash can will be emptied tonight. I've yet to buy fresh ginger, so I used the powder version I had and used half as much. I don't usually salt or pepper things either, so that step was skipped. Overall it wasn't bad, but I ended up buying ciabatta bread to go with it and we had gelato for dessert. We even gave Henry a slice of lemon to try out. He puckered up his lips but enjoyed it (most likely due to the large lemon consumption I did while pregnant with Henry)

No comments:

Post a Comment