Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Mmm Greek lasgna

JSo tonight I made this recipe http://www.bhg.com/recipe/lamb/greek-style-lasagna/

I went with hamburger meat since that's what I had at home. I forgot to pick up feta, so I ran back out to the store to get some along with kalamata olives, because yeah that sounds more Greekish to me. The store didn't have slices of kalamata olives so I bought pieces instead. Also the picture is deceiving. No where does it call for any small green leaf item nor diced tomatoes. I'd recommend half the cinnamon. It smelled awesome but just was a little too much for my taste. I also had to shred my own white cheddar cheese as I was unable to find any in the store. Served with some spinach and bread. I give it a thumbs up and would make it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment